- Birth Date
- 14 June 1854
- Death Date
- 9 October 1935
Sarah was indirectly listed in the company roster in William Chipman's notebook under her father Isaac Miles.
There is a lot of inconsistency concerning Sarah's date of birth. Many records including her death certificate and the 1900 Census state and imply a birth date of 14 June 1854. Other censuses imply she was born sometime between 1853-1855. A christening record was located which states she was christened 19 June 1854. The Centerville Ward records (at the time of her baptism, 24 March 1867) state she was born 13 April 1853. However, in the case of the Miles family, the Centerville Ward records seem to be inaccurate. Due to the inconsistencies, it is difficult to know for sure when she was born. At this time, the date provided in Sarah's death certificate will be used.
- Age at Departure: 12
- 1870 United States Federal Census
- 1880 United States Federal Census
- 1900 United States Federal Census
- 1910 United States Federal Census
- 1920 United States Federal Census
- 1930 United States Federal Census
- Centerville Ward, Record of Members, CR 375, 8, Reel 1157.
- Chipman, William H., Notebook, 1866.
- England and Wales Census, 1861.
- "Mrs. Sarah Naylor Widow of John Naylor, Dies," Davis County Clipper, p. 1.
- "Passenger List: of Cap. W. Chipman's Train," Deseret News, 26 September 1866, 5.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 320.
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.
- Wiltshire, England, Church of England Births and Baptisms, 1813-1916