- Birth Date
- 22 January 1830
- Death Date
- 22 January 1904
Ann was indirectly listed in the company roster in William Chipman's notebook under her husband Thomas Nixon.
More research is needed to confirm Ann's exact date of birth. Secondary records and indirect evidence suggest that she was born sometime between 1828 and 1832. The 1900 Census and Ann's death record state and imply that she was born 22 January 1830.
- Age at Departure: 36
- 1870 United States Federal Census
- 1880 United States Federal Census
- 1900 United States Federal Census
- Chipman, William H., Notebook, 1866.
- "Died," Salt Lake Tribune, 23 January 1904, 12.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- "Passenger List: of Cap. W. Chipman's Train," Deseret News, 26 September 1866, 5.
- Utah, Salt Lake County Death Records, 1849-1949.