- Birth Date
- 9 October 1859
- Death Date
- 4 May 1921
George Charles Phillips
George was indirectly listed in the company roster in William Chipman's notebook under his father Charles Phillips.
Birth date confirmed by Millcreek Ward records at the time of his baptism on 4 October 1868.
- Age at Departure: 6
- 1870 United States Federal Census
- 1880 United States Federal Census
- 1900 United States Federal Census
- 1910 United States Federal Census
- 1920 United States Federal Census
- Chipman, William H., Notebook, 1866.
- England & Wales, Civil Registration Birth Index, 1837-1915.
- England and Wales Census, 1861.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Lehi Ward, Record of Members. CR 375 8, Reel 3599.
- "Passenger List: of Cap. W. Chipman's Train," Deseret News, 26 September 1866, 5.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 322.
- "Respects Paid to George C. Phillips," Lehi Sun, 12 May 1921, 1.
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.