- Birth Date
- 10 January 1855
- Death Date
- 28 February 1916
Julia Sophia Phillips
Julia was indirectly listed in the company roster in William Chipman's notebook under her father Charles Phillips.
Birth date confirmed by Lehi Ward records at the time of her re-baptism 8 December 1866.
- Age at Departure: 11
- 1870 United States Federal Census
- 1880 United States Federal Census
- 1900 United States Federal Census
- 1910 United States Federal Census
- Chipman, William H., Notebook, 1866.
- England & Wales, Civil Registration Birth Index, 1837-1915.
- England and Wales Census, 1861.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Lehi Ward, Record of Members. CR 375 8, Reel 3599.
- "Mrs. Julia Wanlass Answers Death's Call," American Fork Citizen, 4 March 1916, 4.
- "Passenger List: of Cap. W. Chipman's Train," Deseret News, 26 September 1866, 5.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 322.
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.