- Birth Date
- 5 March 1827
- Death Date
- 28 February 1909
Elizabeth was indirectly listed in the company roster in William Chipman's notebook under her husband Edward Roberts.
Family tradition and Elizabeth's headstone state that Elizabeth was born 5 March 1824. However, the 1900 Census states that she was born March, 1827. Other indirect evidence and secondary sources state and suggest a birth year of about 1827-1828. At this time, the date listed in the 1900 Census will be used. However, it is important to note that a possible entry for Elizabeth was found in the collection, "Wales Births and Baptisms, 1541-1907," which states that Elizabeth was christened 26 September 1824. Further research is needed.
- Age at Departure: 39
- 1861 England and Wales Census.
- 1870 United States Federal Census
- 1900 United States Federal Census
- Chipman, William H., Notebook, 1866.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Frank Esshom, Pioneers and Prominent Men of Utah (Salt Lake City: Utah Pioneers Book Publishing Company, 1913), 1135.
- Idaho Deaths and Burials, 1907-1965
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- "Passenger List: of Cap. W. Chipman's Train," Deseret News, 26 September 1866, 5.
- "Two Idaho Pioneers Are Dead At Malad," Salt Lake Telegram, 8 March 1909, 4.