- Birth Date
- 8 January 1813
- Death Date
- 19 September 1889
Albert Carrington traveled with the 1847 Brigham Young Company and was part of the 2nd Company of Ten led by Ezra Taft Benson. At some point, he returned to Winter Quarters, because he is seen crossing the plains again in 1851 accompanying a newly appointed federal judge back to the Valley with a handful of other men.
- Age at Departure: 34
- Age at Departure: 38
- Albert P. Rockwood journals, 1847-1853, Journal, 1847 April-July.
- Amasa M. Lyman collection, 1832-1877, Journal, 1847 April 8-September 10, 1-26 and 1-10. Events recorded by Albert Carrington.
- Deseret News [Weekly], 19 August 1851, 308.
- Erastus Snow journals, 1835-1851; 1856-1857, 1847 April-December, 1-92.
- Heber C. Kimball journal in Heber C. Kimball papers, 1837-1866.
- Jacob, Norton, Reminiscence and journal 1844 May-1852 January, 47-85.
- Missionary Department Missionary Registers, 1860-1959, Volume 1.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 74.
- Thomas Bullock journals, 1843-1849, Journal, 1847 April-June.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.
- Wilford Woodruff journal, 1847 January-1853 December in Wilford Woodruff journals and papers, 1828-1898, 25-77.
- William Clayton diaries, 1846-1853, Folder contents: (2) Volume 2, 1847.
- Williams, Henrietta Elizabeth Crombie. "A Sketch of Henrietta Elizabeth Crombie Williams," in Journal of Enoch Burns, 7-13.