- Birth Date
- 22 February 1846
- Death Date
- 21 February 1937
Amasa Mason Lyman Jr.
Amasa came to Utah in the 1848 Willard Richards Company and in 1864 he was an out-and-back teamster with the John R. Murdock Company.
- Age at Departure: 2
- Amasa Mason Lyman Sr. (Age: 35)
- Dionitia Plumb (Age: 32)
- Louisa Maria Lyman (Age: 29)
- Eliza Maria Smith (Age: 28)
- Cornelia Eliza Lyman (Age: 23)
- Paulina Eliza Lyman (Age: 21)
- Caroline Ely Lyman (Age: 21)
- Priscilla Rebecca Lyman (Age: 19)
- Matilda Lyman (Age: 11)
- Francis Marion Lyman (Age: 8)
- Oscar Morris Lyman (Age: Infant)
- Platte De Alton Lyman (Age: Infant)
- Age at Departure: 18
- 100 Years of History of Millard County, p. 27
- 21st Company of 50 report, 1852 July 10, Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports, 1850-1862.
- Camp of Israel schedules and reports, 1845-1849.
- "Pioneer of Boulder Dies in Salt Lake; Funeral Tuesday," Piute County News, 26 Feb. 1937, 1.
- Rollins, James H., Sketches from camp journal of Pres. Amasa Lyman's Company [24 July 1848 report], in George Albert Smith, Papers, 1834-1882, box 4, fd. 11.