- Birth Date
- 9 March 1866
- Death Date
- 6 May 1946
Joseph, his father Henry, mother Nancy, sister Emilie, and brother Robert came form England, on the ship Colorado in 1868.
Although not directly listed in the memorandum book, Henry (Joseph's father) purchased enough food rations for five people. According to New York passenger lists, the Duncombe's traveled from Liverpool to New York aboard the Colorado, arriving 28 July 1868.
- Age at Departure: 2
- 1870 Utah Census.
- 1880 Utah Census.
- 1900 Utah Census.
- 1910 Utah Census.
- 1920 Utah Census.
- 1930 Utah Census.
- 1940 Utah Census.
- “Captain D. D. McArthur memorandum book, 1868.” In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts 1862-1868.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Utah, County Marriages, 1887-1940
- Utah, Salt Lake County Death Records, 1849-1949.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.