- Birth Date
- 25 December 1845
- Death Date
- 29 September 1913
Nancy and her husband Henry came from England, on the ship Colorado in 1868, with their 3 little children Emilie, Robert and Joseph.
Although not directly listed in the memorandum book, Henry (Nancy's husband) purchased enough food rations for five people. According to New York passenger lists, the Duncombe's traveled from Liverpool to New York aboard the Colorado, arriving 28 July 1868.
- Age at Departure: 25
- 1870 Utah Census.
- 1880 Utah Census.
- 1900 Utah Census.
- “Captain D. D. McArthur memorandum book, 1868.” In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts 1862-1868.
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- Find a Grave (Website)
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Utah, Deaths and Burials, 1888-1946.
- Utah, Obituaries from Utah Newspapers, 1850-2005
- Utah Death Certificates.