- Birth Date
- 23 December 1849
- Death Date
- 16 April 1918
Death certificate lists her name as "Hannah Gettins Somerville".
Although not directly listed in the memorandum book, James (Hannah's father) purchased enough food rations for five people. The Wellsville Ward record also confirms that she traveled in this same company with the rest of her family. According to New York passenger lists, the Gittins' traveled from Liverpool to New York aboard the Colorado, arriving 28 July 1868.
- Age at Departure: 18
- 1870 Utah Census, Juab County.
- “Captain D. D. McArthur memorandum book, 1868.” In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts 1862-1868.
- "Mrs. Hannah G. Somerville Beloved Pioneer Woman Dies; Funeral Being Held Today," The Grand Valley Times, 19 April 1918, 1.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Pioneer Pathways, vol. 4, p. 313
- "Wellsville Ward, Persons Who Emigrated by P.E.F. Belonging to this Ward," Wellsville Ward financial records, 1859-1882, Volume 1:85-90.