- Birth Date
- 14 November 1811
- Death Date
- 28 October 1895
Mary Powell Gittins
Mary Powell Hadley
Although not directly listed in the memorandum book, James (Mary's husband) purchased enough food rations for five people. The Wellsville Ward financial records confirm that she was in this company with her husband. According to New York passenger lists, the Gittins' traveled from Liverpool to New York aboard the Colorado, arriving 28 July 1868.
- Age at Departure: 56
- “Captain D. D. McArthur memorandum book, 1868.” In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts 1862-1868.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Pioneer Pathways, vol. 4, p. 313
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.
- "Wellsville Ward, Persons Who Emigrated by P.E.F. Belonging to this Ward," Wellsville Ward financial records, 1859-1882, Volume 1:85-90.