- Birth Date
- 16 April 1858
- Death Date
- 2 May 1941
Although not directly listed in the memorandum book, James (John's father) purchased enough food rations for six people. According to New York passenger lists, the Isherwood's traveled from Liverpool to New York aboard the Colorado, arriving 28 July 1868.
- Age at Departure: 10
- 1861, England Census.
- 1900 Utah Census, Salt Lake County.
- British Columbia Death Registrations, 1872-1986.
- “Captain D. D. McArthur memorandum book, 1868.” In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts 1862-1868.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger D, p. 80.