- Birth Date
- 24 December 1820
- Death Date
- 5 October 1876
Although not directly listed in the memorandum book, James (Martha's husband) purchased enough food rations for six people. According to New York passenger lists, the Isherwood's traveled from Liverpool to New York aboard the Colorado, arriving 28 July 1868.
- Age at Departure: 47
- 1861, England Census.
- “Captain D. D. McArthur memorandum book, 1868.” In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts 1862-1868.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger D, p. 80.
- Utah Death Registers, 1847-1966.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.