- Birth Date
- 10 December 1823
- Death Date
- 16 January 1909
Thomas Poulson Cloward
Thomas was part of the 9th Company of Ten led by Heber C Kimball. At some point, he returned to Winter Quarters because he is seen coming across the plains again in 1852 with his wife and children.
- Age at Departure: 24
- Age at Departure: 28
- Head of Household
- 1850 Iowa Census, Pottawattamie County.
- "6th Company," Deseret News [Weekly], 18 Sep. 1852, 2.
- Albert P. Rockwood journals, 1847-1853, Journal, 1847 April-July.
- "Another Pioneer Passes," Salt Lake Herald , 17 Jan. 1909, .
- Cloward, Thomas Poulson, [Autobiography], in "Utah Pioneer Biographies," 44 vols, 44:2.
- Cloward, Thomas Poulson, [Autobiography], in "Utah Pioneer Biographies," 44 vols., 44:3.
- Cloward, Thomas Poulson, Autobiographical sketch 1894.
- Heber C. Kimball journal in Heber C. Kimball papers, 1837-1866.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 38.
- "Registry of Names of Persons Residing in the Various Wards as to Bishops' Reports, Great Salt Lake City, Dec. 28th, A.D. 1852." In Wright, Norman Edgar, ed., Key to Migration Sources Great Britain and North America.
- Thomas Bullock journals, 1843-1849, Journal, 1847 April-June.
- Utah Death Certificates.
- William Clayton diaries, 1846-1853, Folder contents: (2) Volume 2, 1847.