- Birth Date
- 15 September 1820
- Death Date
Although not directly listed in the memorandum book, John (Jane's husband) purchased enough food rations for seven people. According to New York passenger lists, the Slater's traveled from Liverpool to New York aboard the Colorado, arriving 28 July 1868.
Her surname is spelled "States' on the 1870 Utah census.
- Age at Departure: 47
- 1870 Utah Census, Beaver County.
- “Captain D. D. McArthur memorandum book, 1868.” In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts 1862-1868.
- England, Cheshire Parish Registers, 1538-2000
- Find a Grave (Website)
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.