- Christening Date
- 9 March 1817
- Death Date
- 2 June 1876
Francis William Suter
Frank traveled to the United States aboard the ship Siddons, arriving in Philadelphia in April 1855. He is then shown on the 1860 Philadelphia census. The Daniel D. McArthur memorandum book lists Francis as traveling west from Wyoming with two other persons. From census records we can determine the people he traveled with were his wife, Jane, and their young son Frank. The family is back in Nebraska by 1870 (reason unknown), however Francis died in Utah in 1876. Jane and Frank continued to live in Utah until their deaths, and are listed together on the 1880 Utah census.
- Age at Departure: 51
- Head of Household
- 1860 Pennsylvania Census, Philadelphia County
- 1870 Nebraska Census.
- “Captain D. D. McArthur memorandum book, 1868.” In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts 1862-1868.
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- Salt Lake City Death Records, p. 185
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.