- Birth Date
- About 1842
- Death Date
- 9 January 1924
The Taylor family emigrated from England in 1854. They sailed on the Marshfield and arrived in New Orleans 29 May. At this time it is not known which company they traveled to Utah with. The first documentation to place them in Utah is the 1860 Census, living in Spanish Fork Utah. More research is needed.
Henry was a teamster with the Daniel D. McArthur company from Spanish Fork, Utah, in 1868.
- Age at Departure: 12
- Age at Departure: 26
- Out-and-Back Teamster
- 1851 England and Wales Census.
- 1860 Utah Census, Utah County.
- 1870 Utah Census, Utah County.
- 1920 California Census, Los Angeles County.
- “Captain D. D. McArthur memorandum book, 1868.” In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts 1862-1868.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 58.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- U.S., Burial Registers, Military Posts and National Cemeteries, 1862-1960.