- Birth Date
- 12 May 1859
- Death Date
- 12 September 1868
Charlotte Pheobe Dunne
The Dunne family emigrated from England in 1868 on the ship Emerald Isle. Charlotte traveled with her parents, Daniel Henry Dunne and Elizabeth Ketteringham Dunne. According to Francis A. Brown's journal, she died of mountain fever on September 12, 1868 while en route to Utah. Further research is needed to provide adequate evidence for her birth date.
- Age at Departure: 9
- Died en Route
- Captain E. T. Mumford, list of passengers, 1868.
- Francis A. Brown Journal, 1867 September – 1868 September.
- "Immigration," Semi-Weekly Telegraph, 28 September 1868.
- "Names of Passengers in Captain Mumford's Train," Deseret News, 23 September 1868, 1.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America