- Birth Date
- 27 March 1835
- Death Date
- 21 August 1921
Daniel Henry Dunne
Daniel, his wife Elizabeth, children Florence, Orson, Charlotte and William came from England in 1868 on the ship Emerald Isle.
Daniel Henry Dunne crossed the plains with his wife and children. As stated in Francis Brown's journal, his daughter died of mountain fever while en route to Utah. Further research is needed to provide adequate supporting evidence for his date of death.
His surname is spelled "Dunne" on his gravestone.
- Age at Departure: 33
- Head of Household
- 1900 Utah Census.
- Captain E. T. Mumford, list of passengers, 1868.
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- Find a Grave
- Francis A. Brown Journal, 1867 September – 1868 September.
- "Names of Passengers in Captain Mumford's Train," Deseret News, 23 September 1868, 1.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America