- Birth Date
- 25 June 1833
- Death Date
- 16 September 1868
Elizabeth traveled with her husband, Daniel Henry Dunne, and their children. The Dunne family emigrated from England in 1868 on the ship Emerald Isle. Family tradition holds that Elizabeth died en route to Utah on September 16. Elizabeth is last mentioned in a journal entry written by Francis A. Brown on September 16, 1868. The journal states that Brother Dunne remained behind with his wife, Elizabeth, to give her rest and nurse her for a few days. No mention of her death was found in that particular journal. However, her grave marker does list her death date as September 16 and a journal of fellow passenger, Isabella Wade, states that Mrs. Dunne died upon reaching Green River.
- Age at Departure: 35
- Died en Route
- Allred, Isabelle Wade, [Interview], in "Utah Pioneer Biographies," 44 vols., 3:104-5.
- Captain E. T. Mumford, list of passengers, 1868.
- Find a Grave
- Francis A. Brown Journal, 1867 September – 1868 September.
- "Names of Passengers in Captain Mumford's Train," Deseret News, 23 September 1868, 1.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America