- Birth Date
- 8 July 1855
- Death Date
- 5 May 1922
Florence Elizabeth Dunne
The Dunne family emigrated from England in 1868 on the ship Emerald Isle. Florence crossed the plains with her parents, Daniel Henry Dunne and Elizabeth Ketteringham Dunne, and her siblings. Her married name, as listed on the 1900 census, her grave marker, and her death certificate, was Florence Knight.
Her death certificate confirms her birth and death dates and shows her name as "Florence Elizabeth Knight," with her maiden name as "Dunne."
- Age at Departure: 13
- 1900 Utah Census.
- Captain E. T. Mumford, list of passengers, 1868.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "Names of Passengers in Captain Mumford's Train," Deseret News, 23 September 1868, 1.
- "Pioneer Dies at Plain City," Ogden Standard Examiner, 6 May 1922, 8.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.