- Birth Date
- 5 August 1827
- Death Date
- 22 March 1913
Ane Marie Lund
Ane Marie Simonsen
Came with her husband, Morten Nielsen Lund and his son Lars.
Anne initially traveled to the Salt Lake Valley with her husband, Martin, from Jutland with the Canute Peterson Company in 1856. They sailed on the ship “John L. Boyd.” The ship registers list Martin's name as “Morten.” In the company is Lars Lund.
Her name is "Ana Lound" on the 1860 Utah census
- Age at Departure: 28
- 1860 Utah Census, Sanpete County.
- 1870 Utah Census, Sanpete County.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Parish Register of Fristrup, Hjorring, Denmark.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company general files, 1850-1887.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.