- Birth Date
- 23 March 1819
- Death Date
- 7 March 1891
Traveled with his wife Mary and their children George and Clara. Emigrated from England in 1866 by way of the ship John Bright.
Birth date is confirmed by his burial and Find A Grave website.
- Age at Departure: 49
- Head of Household
- 1870 Utah Census.
- “Captain E. T. Mumford, list of passengers, 1868.” In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts 1862-1868. (CR 376 8, Box 2, Folder 13)
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- England and Wales Census, 1861.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "Names of Passengers in Captain Mumford's Train," Deseret News, 23 September 1868, 1.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.