- Birth Date
- 4 June 1852
- Death Date
- 24 August 1936
Daughter of John and Jane Inglefield. They crossed the Atlantic on the ship Emerald Isle in 1868. Martha's birth and death dates are confirmed by the Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database and her surname is "Bibbens."
- Age at Departure: 16
- 1861, England Census.
- “Captain E. T. Mumford, list of passengers, 1868.” In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts 1862-1868. (CR 376 8, Box 2, Folder 13)
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "Names of Passengers in Captain Mumford's Train," Deseret News, 23 September 1868, 1.
- Utah, Salt Lake County Death Records, 1908-1949.
- Utah Cemetery Inventory
- Utah County, Utah Cemetery Index.
- Utah Death Certificates.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.