- Birth Date
- 6 October 1819
- Death Date
- 28 May 1893
The family sailed to America in 1868 on the ship Emerald Isle.
Her travel to Utah is also confirmed by the obituary of her daughter Jane. She traveled with her husband, William, and their children.
- Age at Departure: 48
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "Names of Passengers in Captain Mumford's Train," Deseret News, 23 September 1868, 1.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1848-1886, Ledger D, p. 121.
- "Pioneer Woman is Laid to Rest," The Richfield Reaper, 1 December 1921, .
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America