- Birth Date
- 6 August 1830
- Death Date
- 20 December 1882
Lydia Ann Porter
Lydia Ann Cook
She is the wife of Chauncey W. Porter, who sent her and some children by his first wife, to Utah the year before he came.
- Age at Departure: 17
- 1850 Utah Census.
- A Sketch of the Life of Nancy Aretta Porter Mattice, 1-4. Trail excerpt transcribed from "Pioneer History Collection" available at Pioneer Memorial Museum [Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum], Salt Lake City, Utah. Some restrictions apply.
- Centerville Ward, Record of Members, CR 375, 8, Reel 1157.
- Our Pioneer Heritage, vol. 13, p. 463-65
- Porter, Alma, Autobiographical sketch, in Biographical sketches 1891- , reel 61, box 64, fd. 4, item 23.
- Porter, Sarah Angeline, Reminiscence, 1-4.