- Birth Date
- 29 May 1809
- Death Date
- 27 December 1872
Susannah had become a plural wife of Willard Richards on 12 June 1843. She was rebaptized in Salt Lake City on 1 November 1848. This record shows her name as "Susannah Liptrot." (the surname of a previous husband.)
- Age at Departure: 39
- Ann Richards (Age: 54)
- Willard Richards (Age: 44)
- Amelia Elizabeth Richards (Age: 23)
- Jane Richards (Age: 22)
- Sarah Richards (Age: 22)
- Nanny Richards (Age: 20)
- Augusta Braddock (Age: 14)
- Heber John Richards (Age: 9)
- Rhoda Ann Jenetta Richards (Age: 4)
- Willard Brigham Richards (Age: 1)
- Joseph Smith Richards (Age: Infant)
- Camp of Israel schedules and reports, 1845-1849.
- "Died," Deseret News, 8 January 1873, 752.
- George D. Smith, Nauvoo Polygamy, p. 616,
- Lesle G. Brown, comp., Nauvoo Sealings, Adoptions and Anointings, p. 257.
- Nauvoo Community Project
- Nauvoo Temple Endowment Register.
- Salt Lake Stake, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.