- Birth Date
- 14 July 1857
- Death Date
- 10 November 1906
Birthe Marie Veiby
Her mother (Maren Weiby) is listed on the pioneer company roster with "two children." Perpetual Emigrating Fund records confirm that Birthe and her brother, Hans, were the children referred to. They had crossed the Atlantic on the ship Emerald Isle (their surname is spelled "Veiby" on the passenger list.) In the Scandinavian Mission records Birthe's name is "Britte Marie." She married Edward Laker Lashbrook. In the 1900 Idaho census she is "Mary" Lashbrook and on the Eastern Idaho Death Records website her name is "Mary Eleanor Johnson Lashbrook."
- Age at Departure: 10
- 1900 Idaho census, Bear Lake county.
- Eastern Idaho Death Records Database.
- European Mission emigration records, Scandinavian Mission, 1852-1920.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "List of Passengers' Names In Captain J. G. Holman's Ox-Train," Deseret Evening News, 22 September 1868, 4.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1848-1886, Ledger D, p. 182.