- Birth Date
- 18 November 1828
- Death Date
- 26 March 1916
Ozro French Eastman
Ozro traveled to the Salt Lake Valley in the Brigham Young Pioneer Company in 1847 and was part of the 7th Company of Ten led by James Case. Shortly after arriving, he returned to Winter Quarters. He is seen crossing the plains a second time in the 1848 Kimball Company.
- Age at Departure: 18
- Age at Departure: 19
- Albert P. Rockwood journals, 1847-1853, Journal, 1847 April-July.
- Hale, Anna Clark, [Autobiography], in Heber Q. Hale, ed., Memoirs of Anna Clark Hale , 16-18.
- Hale, Aroet Lucious, Diary of Aroet Lucious Hale, 1828-1849, [194-?], 12, 16-17.
- Heber C. Kimball journal in Heber C. Kimball papers, 1837-1866.
- Idaho Death Certificates, 1911-1937
- Jacob, Norton, Reminiscence and journal 1844 May-1852 Jan., 110-15.
- Thomas Bullock journals, 1843-1849, Journal, 1847 April-June.
- Vermont, Births and Christenings, 1765-1908.
- William Clayton diaries, 1846-1853, Folder contents: (2) Volume 2, 1847.