- Birth Date
- 28 May 1830
- Death Date
- 2 August 1902
Census records show Andrew in Pennsylvania in 1850 and he was re-baptized in Salt Lake City on 29 September 1852. These records prove that he arrived in Salt Lake City in 1851 or 1852. A record on Family Search suggests that he traveled to Utah in 1853 with the Charles C. Rich Company, however, there was no Charles C. Rich Company for that year. Further research is needed to determine the exact year that he traveled and the name of the company with which he traveled.
- Age at Departure: 16
- 1850 Pennsylvania Census.
- 1856 Utah Census, Davis County.
- Centerville Ward, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Salt Lake Stake, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- Utah, FamilySearch, Early Church Information File, 1830-1900
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.