- Birth Date
- 30 April 1821
- Death Date
- 5 May 1871
John Sunderlin Eldredge
John traveled to the Salt Lake Valley in the Brigham Young Pioneer Company in 1847 and was part of the 8th Company of Ten led by Seth Taft. His birth date and death date come from Utah death and burial records.
He departed from San Bernardino, California, on about 27 May 1856 to travel to Utah.
Rebaptized on 8 August 1847.
- Age at Departure: 25
- Age at Departure: 34
- Albert P. Rockwood journals, 1847-1853, Journal, 1847 April-July.
- Amasa M. Lyman collection, 1832-1877, Journal, 1847 April 8-September 10, 1-26 and 1-10.
- Erastus Snow journals, 1835-1851; 1856-1857, 1847 April-December, 1-92.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Heber C. Kimball journal in Heber C. Kimball papers, 1837-1866.
- Historian's Office rebaptism records, 1848-1876.
- Lyman, Edward Leo, Susan Ward Payne, and S. George Ellsworth, eds., No Place to Call Home: The 1807-1857 Life Writings of Caroline Barnes Crosby, Chronicler of Outlying Mormon Communities , 408.
- Millen Atwood journal, 1847 April-July.
- Pioneering the West, 1846 to 1878: Major Howard Egan's Diary, edited and compiled by William M. Egan (1917), 21-105.
- "The Utah Pioneers," Deseret Weekly, 25 August 1894, 294.
- Thomas Bullock journals, 1843-1849, Journal, 1847 April-June.
- Utah, Deaths and Burials, 1888-1946.
- William Clayton diaries, 1846-1853, Folder contents: (2) Volume 2, 1847.