- Birth Date
- 14 May 1822
- Death Date
- 7 May 1903
Edmund Ellis emigrated from England with his wife Sarah, children Mary Ann, Julia, William and a son of his first wife Edward on the ship Manhattan in 1867. He then continued his westward journey to Utah with his wife and 3 youngest children in 1868 as part of the Seeley Company. His son, Edward, traveled in a different company. By 1870, the Ellis family was living together in Weber county, Utah.
- Age at Departure: 46
- Head of Household
- 1870 Utah Census, Weber County.
- 1900 Utah Census, Weber County.
- "Correspondence: William Seeley letter to George Q. Cannon," Deseret Evening News, 19 August 1868.
- Cragun, Mary Ann Ellis, Autobiographical sketch, in Genealogical Charts and Biographical Sketches of Members of the L.D.S. Church, Ogden Stake , 26 vols., 23:23.
- England and Wales Marriages, 1538-1940
- Find a Grave
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America