- Birth Date
- 20 August 1829
- Death Date
- 16 October 1905
John Lunn traveled with his wife Harriet and five children Sarah, Martha, Eliza, John W. and Frederick. The Lunn family emigrated from England by way of the ship John Bright, which arrived to New York City on 6 June 1866. They then continued their westward journey in 1868 as part of the William S. Seeley Company traveling to Utah.
- Age at Departure: 38
- Head of Household
- "Correspondence: William Seeley letter to George Q. Cannon," Deseret Evening News, 19 August 1868.
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- Find a Grave
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah, Salt Lake County Death Records, 1849-1949.
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.