- Birth Date
- 5 April 1796
- Death Date
- 8 May 1875
James Earl Pembroke
A newspaper roster of the Seeley Company lists a John Pembroke with wife and 3 children. However, other available evidence points to James Earl Pembroke and family: Sarah Day Pembroke (his wife), plus children Herbert, Phoebe, and Mary Ann.
The Pembroke family emigrated from England by way of the ship American Congress in 1866. They then continued their westward journey as part of the 1868 Seeley Company.
- Age at Departure: 72
- Head of Household
- "Correspondence: William Seeley letter to George Q. Cannon," Deseret Evening News, 19 August 1868.
- "Died," The Latter-day Saints' Millennial Star , 14 June 1875, 384.
- "Died," Deseret News, 12 May 1875, 233.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Ledger Index, [1992, 2013].
- Utah, Salt Lake County Death Records, 1849-1949.