- Birth Date
- 18 March 1837
- Death Date
- July 1906
William Joseph Underwood
William Joseph Underwood came with his wife Cecelia and children William, Alice, Frank, Ernest, and Henry. He traveled with his family in a company of 24 Saints who emigrated from England to New York by way of the ship David Hoadly in 1865. The Underwood family then continued their westward journey as part of the 1868 William S. Seeley Company.
- Age at Departure: 31
- Head of Household
- 1870 Utah Census, Davis County.
- 1880 Idaho Census.
- 1900 Idaho Census.
- "Correspondence: William Seeley letter to George Q. Cannon," Deseret Evening News, 19 August 1868.
- England and Wales Census, 1861.
- Idaho, Southeast Counties Obituaries, 1864-2007.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger D, p. 175.