- Birth Date
- About 1790
- Death Date
- 4 October 1856
She was a single woman from Switzerland. The company journal recorded her age at death as 64. Her surname was spelled "Briner" on the roster and "Bruner" in the company journal.There is also a "Susannah Bruner" listed on the McArthur roster. It is possibly the same person, given that the 1856 companies traveled close together.
- Age at Departure: 66
- Dan Jones Emigrating Company journal, 1856 May-December.
- Hunt, John A., [Journal], in "Church Emigration Book"
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- John A. Hunt Company report, 1856, Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports, 1850-1862.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 15 December 1856, 15.
- Letter from John A. Hunt to Brigham Young, 11 October 1856.
- Linforth, J., [Letter], Latter-day Saints' Millennial Star, 10 January 1857, 27-28.