- Birth Date
- 17 November 1832
- Death Date
- 17 June 1872
Rebecca emigrated from England via the ship Thornton, and the ship manifest lists her as a "spinster." She continued her westward journey as part of the Hunt company.
- Age at Departure: 23
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- John A. Hunt Company report, 1856, Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports, 1850-1862.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 15 December 1856, 12.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, 274.