- Birth Date
- 30 March 1839
- Death Date
- 22 October 1927
Jane "Jennie" Baxter
Daughter of Henry and Agnes Baxter. In some records her given name is "Jennie." She traveled with her parents and sisters. They crossed the ocean and arrived to Boston via the ship Enoch Train. The Baxter family then continued their journey to Utah as part of the Hunt company. After arrival to Utah, she married George Davis Grant in 1857. This information, including her birth date and death date, is confirmed by her obituary.
- Age at Departure: 18
- 1851 Scotland Census
- 1860 Utah Census.
- 1920 Utah Census.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "Jennie B. Grant, Woods Cross Pioneer Dies,", Davis County Clipper , 28 Oct. 1927, 1.
- "Jennie B. Grant, Woods Cross Pioneer Dies," Davis County Clipper, 28 October 1927, .
- John A. Hunt Company report, 1856, Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports, 1850-1862.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 15 December 1856, 14.
- Massachusetts, Boston Passenger Lists, 1848-1891.
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.