- Birth Date
- 22 April 1833
- Death Date
- 30 January 1927
Daughter of Henry and Agnes Baxter. She traveled with her parents and sisters. They crossed the ocean and arrived to Boston via the ship Enoch Train. The Baxter family then continued their journey to Utah as part of the Hunt company. After arrival to Utah, she married George Davis Grant.
- Age at Departure: 23
- 1851 Scotland Census
- 1860 Utah Census.
- 1880 Utah Census.
- 1910 Utah Census.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- John A. Hunt Company report, 1856, Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports, 1850-1862.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 15 December 1856, 14.
- Massachusetts, Boston Passenger Lists, 1848-1891.
- Thirteenth Ward record of members, 1841-1890
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.