- Birth Date
- 5 July 1845
- Death Date
- 23 June 1930
William Parry Bowen
Son of David and Jane Bowen. The Bowen family camefrom Wales on the ship, Chimborazo in1855. Their journey westward continued as part of the Hunt company. The Bowen family lived together in Spanish Fork in 1860, according to census records.
- Age at Departure: 11
- 1851 England and Wales Census.
- 1860 Utah Census.
- 1870 Utah Census.
- 1880 Utah Census.
- 1900 Utah Census.
- 1910 Utah Census.
- 1930 Utah Census.
- Bowen, William P., Synopsis of Remarks Made by Pioneer William P. Bowen at the Pioneer Reunion, January 1922, Spanish Fork, Utah.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- John A. Hunt Company report, 1856, Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports, 1850-1862.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 15 December 1856, 14.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah, Veterans with Federal Service Buried in Utah, Territorial to 1966.
- Wales Births and Baptisms, 1541-1907.