- Birth Date
- 18 August 1817
- Death Date
- 27 June 1887
She was a single woman and the mother of Ann Bowen Dee. After the death of their mother, Hannah was given charge of Joseph and Hyrum Giles. She later married their father, Thomas Giles, known as "The Blind Harpist," who traveled with the Bunker handcart company in 1856.
- Age at Departure: 38
- Head of Household
- 1841 England and Wales Census.
- 1851 England and Wales Census.
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- “John A. Hunt Company report, 1856.” In Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1856-1862. (CR 1234 5, Box 1, Folder 49)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 15 December 1856, 13.
- "Sudden death," Territorial Enquirer , 28 June 1887.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.