- Birth Date
- 24 November 1824
- Death Date
- 18 September 1895
Henry Harrison Dalrymple
Henry was labeled as a captain of ten for the Hunt company. However, according to the company journal, he left the company on 30 August at Florence. It is likely that his family was with him in the Hunt company as well but additional evidence is needed to support this claim. His name is found on the Beckwith company roster in 1859 along with his wife, Martha, and son, Leonard. By 1860, they were all living in Utah.
- Age at Departure: 31
- Age at Departure: 34
- Head of Household
- 1850 New York Census
- 1860 Utah Census, Davis County.
- “A. S. Beckwith Company report, 1859 August 1.” In Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1856-1862. (CR 1234 5, Box 1, Folder 54)
- Dan Jones Emigrating Company journal, 1856 May-December.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Hodgetts and Hunt companies camp journal excerpts in Historical Department journal history of the Church, 1896-2001 July, 15 December 1856, 16-37.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 1 August 1859, 2.