- Birth Date
- 24 December 1824
- Death Date
- 14 September 1864
Thomas Bagshaw Broderick
Thomas sailed to America in 1850 on the ship Argo, and initially came to Utah that year. He then returned to England to serve a mission, and married while there. According to his obituary, he returned to Utah in 1856 with his wife in the 1856 John A. Hunt Company. On 3 March 1857 they both rebaptized, while members of the Salt Lake City Eleventh Ward.
His birth date is confirmed by the inscription on his gravestone.
- Age at Departure: 30
- Head of Household
- Age at Departure: 25
- "Death of Elder Broderick," Deseret News, 19 October 1864, 18.
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- John A. Hunt Company report, 1856, Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports, 1850-1862.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 15 December 1856, 8.
- Missionary Database
- Salt Lake Stake, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- Utah, Salt Lake County Death Records, 1849-1949.