- Birth Date
- 22 April 1818
- Death Date
- 11 February 1852
Moses sailed to America in 1842 on the ship Sidney. He married Alice Longstroth at Nauvoo in 1843. He owned property in Salt Lake City in 1848 and his name (Moses "Whitacer") appears in the records of the Utah Territorial Militia in April 1849. He belonged to the 6th Quorum of Seventy.
- Age at Departure: 30
- Head of Household
- 1850 Utah Census, Salt Lake County.
- Camp of Israel schedules and reports, 1845-1849.
- Campbell, Robert L., [Journal extracts, 30 June-19 Oct. 1848], in Historian's Office, Journal 1844-1997.
- "Died," Deseret News, 21 February 1852, 3.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Hugh Moon, The book of the life of Hugh Moon, 4. Transcript not approved for web access.
- Pioneer emigration list 1847-1848, 221, in Docket book 1844 Feb.-1845 May.
- Salt Lake City Property Index.
- Utah, Territorial Militia Records, 1849-1877.