- Birth Date
- 14 December 1832
- Death Date
- 1 February 1866
Wife of John Price. The Price family crossed the sea by way of the ship S. Curling. They arrived to Boston on 23 May 1856. Their westward journey then continued as part of the Hunt company. She had a daughter, Elizabeth, who was born and died while en route to Utah. According to 1860 census records, John, Margaret, and John William lived together in Utah.
- Age at Departure: 23
- 1860 Utah Census.
- Dan Jones Emigrating Company journal, 1856 May-December.
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- Hunt, John A., [Journal], in "Church Emigration Book"
- John A. Hunt Company report, 1856, Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports, 1850-1862.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 15 December 1856, 13.