- Birth Date
- 10 July 1822
- Death Date
- 8 July 1897
Charlotte Elizabeth Jane Rowe
Charlotte Elizabeth Jane Ravill,
Charlotte Elizabeth Jane Petty
Widow of Robert Charles Rowe. The family sailed to America in 1856 on the ship S. Curling. She traveled with her children Robert and Charlotte. They emigrated from England and continued their westward journey as part of the Hunt company, where they traveled with the Hicks family.
She married Edward Petty, another member of the Hunt company, after arriving in Salt Lake City.
- Age at Departure: 34
- Head of Household
- 1860 Utah Census, Utah County.
- Find a Grave
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- John A. Hunt Company report, 1856, Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports, 1850-1862.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 15 December 1856, 10.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- "The Dead," Deseret Weekly, 17 July 1897, 150.
- Utah, Salt Lake County Death Records, 1849-1949.