- Birth Date
- 13 August 1824
- Death Date
- 6 June 1895
Thomas Fullwell Robins
Captain of 1st Ten. Eight people in his family. Surname spelled Robbins on some contemporary documents.
Thomas and his family traveled to America on the ship Sailor Prince arriving in New Orleans on 20 November 1848. His name is John Robbins on the 1850 Iowa census and T. F. Rawlins on the 1860 Utah census.
The Company roster says that there were 8 people traveling with Thomas.
- Age at Departure: 27
- Head of Household
- 1850 Iowa Census, Pottawattamie County.
- 1860 Utah Census, Millard County...
- "5th Company," Deseret News, 18 September 1852, 2.
- 5th Company of 50 report, 1852 September 14.
- Charles Sansom autobiography, 1907, 12-80.
- Council Point Emigrating Company journal, 1851 November-1852 September.
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- Find a Grave
- George K. Bowering journal, 1842 July-1875 January, 79-118.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 25.