- Birth Date
- 1 July 1838
- Death Date
- 3 April 1892
Lucinda Melissa Davenport
She eloped with Stephen Fosdick at Fort Laramie on 9 October and left the company.
- Age at Departure: 18
- James G. Willie Emigrating Company journal, 1856 May-November, 16-53.
- Josiah Rogerson, "Captain J. G. Willie's Or, the Fourth Handcart Company of 1856," Salt Lake Herald-Republican, 5 January 1908.
- Marilyn Austin Smith, Faithful Stewards--the Life of James Gray Willie and Elizabeth Ann Pettit, 95-120.
- "Synopsis of the Fourth Hand Cart Company's Trip from England to G.S.L. City in 1856." In Historian's Office history of the Church, 1839-circa 1882, 9 November 1856, 966-83.
- William Woodward journal in Historical resource materials for Cache Valley, Utah-Idaho, 1955-1956.