- Birth Date
- 21 February 1834
- Death Date
- 3 March 1864
Verulam, son of Sarah Dive, initially traveled to the Salt Lake Valley in the Edward Hunter Company in 1850. However, he later participated as one of the rescuers that were sent out in the winter of 1856 to assist the members of the Church stranded in Wyoming.
- Age at Departure: 16
- Age at Departure: 22
- 1850 Utah Census.
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- North Willow Creek Ward, Manuscript History and Historical Reports, 1852-1983.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 156.
- "Stopping a Thief," Deseret News, 9 March 1864, 184.
- Utah, Territorial Militia Records, 1849-1877.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.