- Birth Date
- 1 August 1837
- Death Date
- 4 October 1930
William Henry Streeper
William initially traveled to the Salt Lake Valley in the Easton Kelsey Company in 1851. However, he later participated as one of the rescuers that were sent out in the winter of 1856 to assist the members of the Church stranded in Wyoming.
Later, William served as Captain of the William Streeper Freight Train of 1867.
- Age at Departure: 13
- Age at Departure: 19
- Age at Departure: 29
- Company Captain
- Head of Household
- Dorothy Streeper, "History of Wilkinson Streeper"
- Emma Chase, "[Biographical sketch of] Josephine Streeper Chase"
- Kennard, L. H., [Autobiography], in Leonidas Hamlin Kennard: His Family , 2 vols. , 1:39-40.
- Kennard, L. H., [Autobiography], in Leonidas Hamlin Kennard: His Family, 2 vols. , 2:27-29.
- Leonidas Hamblin Kennard, Autobiography, reel 17, box 24, fd. 3, item 4.
- Streeper, Dorothy, Biographical sketch of William Henry Streeper, 2.
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.